Mission Rich India
How it Works
M ission Rich India is a Multi-level marketing (MLM), also called pyramid selling, network marketing, and referral marketing, is a controversial, pyramid-shaped marketing strategy where profit is theoretically derived from two revenue streams: from direct sales to customers and from commission based on the sales of recruited team members, also known as down line distributors.
Process & Results
- MLM salespeople are expected to sell products directly to consumers by means of relationship referrals and word of mouth marketing.3
- They are also incentivized to recruit others to join the company as distributors.
- This project is a system that allows companies to make and implement their MLM strategies for investment.
- Users may first register on website. As soon as a new member registers he needs to deposit some amount.
- On paying amount he becomes a member and may now refer other members.
- When these members register on website for form filling they can select the person who referred them So these people are registered under their referrer.
- This can be done for various levels. User sees the users registered under him when he logs in.
- The referral fees decreases by levels. There are 10 referral levels and with every level the percentage of reference discount decreases.